Sunday, November 30, 2008

Raking Leaves and Other Fun Activities

We came up with all kinds of activities to keep Katherine busy. Below, we're coloring on paper plates. Katherine was thrilled--it was the first time anyone had let her color on a plate!


Katherine and Deedee are painting a ladybug. (Check out the big bird mug. That was Tasha's cup from when she was a kid...thanks to Nancy for saving it!)


Katherine made the mistake of telling Uncle Matt that she LOVES raking leaves. He had her in our backyard raking immediately, although we didn't have too many leaves for her to rake. In the pic below, she is demonstrating her mummy pose.


Somebody needs to tell Uncle Matt that these gloves and the rake are way too big!

1 Comments:

At 14/6/13 11:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I could have sworn I've been to this website before but after browsing through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
Anyways, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll be book-marking and
checking back often!

My homepage :: find long x video pussy clip (dansksextube.dk)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home